San Giorgio dei Genovesi (Palermo)

 

Crucifix in San Giorgio dei Genovesi, Palermo

Crucifix with relics in San Giorgio dei Genovesi (Palermo).

The church of San Giorgio dei Genovesi (15th-century) was restructured for the Genoese merchants by Giorgio di Faccio in 1576–91. The Renaissance style interior includes marble tomb slabs (17th and 18th centuries).

 

logo      

 

Exterior of San Giorgio dei Genovesi

Exterior of San Giorgio dei Genovesi.

 

Grave anno 1592 in San Giorgio dei Genovesi

 

Skull on grave in San Giorgio dei Genovesi, Palermo.

See photos of skulls on Gravgaver.no (Norwegian site)